Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:14 am

"I don't know." He answered. He truthfully just sent it to another dimension and didn't particularly care where. All he knew is that it wasn't the one he originated from so he didn't particularly care where he sent it as long as it didn't bother him immediately. He did wonder if he could open up the same one and see where it went. Nah, he wouldn't stress it.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Synch Points : 550

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:41 am

That sounded... dangerous... His nonchalant attitude towards it was also rather disturbing. Was this a common power?
...You aren't worried about where you might've sent it?... Well, I guess it's out of our hands now...
Pausing she finally found herself unable to think of a question... maybe it was best to let the man go for now...
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 am

"Not particularly. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in this dimension. I decided last minute to keep it around...I've grown rather fond of it." He said wondering the next time he would encounter the creature and in what area. He knew it wasn't Diana or Altostratus that much was sure so perhaps it was somewhere he wasn't completely familiar with? Who knew, who knew?
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:57 am

Deep in the depths of MadCross, a familiar face sat at his desk reading papers. Wearing some unnecessary reading glasses, his furrowed brow was suddenly changed to one of bemusement. He perked up his ears and started to listen. A gentle, booming thud could be heard in the distance over the city of MadCross' normal noise. A glass of water he had on his desk shivered every few seconds. He placed the papers down and crossed his hands, frowning as he hissed, "The Rojoopa cometh."
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Synch Points : 550

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:00 am

Keep it around?.... This guy was odd... Oh well no sense dwelling on it.
I see. Well, if it's here, and you like following it so much, maybe I'll run into you again...
The thought of running into that smelly gigas again however, as an accompanying thought, was not a pleasant idea. Perhaps she should kill it for good next time.... or not, who knows... Either way Iscia gathered all she needed from this conversation, and would get more if he ever became more than just a nuisance. Curiosity satisfied, she smiled and prepared to leave, facing away to the market. She had still yet to shop, after all... Who knows, maybe with her helping to save them, she would get a nice discount... or some freebies.
Don't have too much fun while I'm gone. Can't have none o' that.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 am

As she left he didn't respond because there was no need and he didn't feel like getting the last word in. Leaving the scene through means undetermined he would continue his day as sporadically as he started it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)   Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to square one. (Open; Etzolix)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2