Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

Synch Points : 470

Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Empty
PostSubject: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 am

Azmot walked around his office, biting into a big, red apple. A few days ago he had encountered Etzolix, and as such he took his suggestion and increased security quite a bit. He wondered what he would do on such a boring night. The Consul looked at the clock in his livingroom, still sitting on the couch. 8:30. Azmot sighed, wondering what he would do. He might just go play videogames or something.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Synch Points : 570

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:41 pm

There was a knock at the door. A second later, there was a kick. A second after that, there was another kick and the door burst open, splinters flying every where. the lock now busted. Standing there, in the door way, was Shirou, his leg still in the air from the kick. He wasn't sure if the door had been actually locked or not, but he felt like kicking it open. Why not? He was wearing black dress pants, though his shoes were less formal and were simply a pair of worn sneakers. He also wore a black dress shirt, tucked in and revealing a black belt around his waist, under a white and black striped waistcoat. His hands with resting loosely in his pockets. Shirou's emerald eyes were looking at where Azmot was, and his mouth was in a line, his expression was unreadable, other than perhaps, boredom.

He walked into the room. Not fast. Deliberately. Casually, as if he hadn't just busted down Azmot's door. He walked to a nearby, leather spinning chair and sat in it. He twisted around, towards Azmot, and asked very simply, "What do you know about Yukina?" His tone was flat, and as expressionless as his face. He asked it as if it was a boring question to ask.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 am

Azmot's door was blow down, causing a sharp intake of of breath in the middle of his sigh. He made a sound closely related to a hiccup in response. Right... so that just happened. Shirou came in rather sharply dressed, which kind of surprised Azmot; Shirou usually wasn't someone to, well, care about his appearance. Sure, he always looked nice, but he kind of gave off that "I really don't give a damn" vibe. As Shirou asked his question, Azmot sighed again. He hated being interrupted. But it was Shirou, so it was rather acceptable, in one way or another.

Uh, I'm not sure. What is it? He asked, tossing the apple into the trash.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 am

It? Was Azmot being smart, or had he not seen Yukina before? Probably the former. They did fight together on Destiny Islands, against that icicle. He smirked. "Yukina is a female. I think. Fierce, slightly insane, turns you by doing things that you previously were--," Shirou coughed, catching himself. "Anyways. Next question. Who have you met whilst your stay in this quaint dimension? More so memorable. Or not so memorable people," he continued. He was unsure if the person he was looking for knew Azmot personally, or heard of him. But if it had been confident enough to use him, then there was a chance that it knew Azmot. Or maybe it was Azmot. But Shirou doubted that. Announcing his identity like that? Azmot wasn't stupid. Too obvious of a ploy.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Well, the only girl I've met was a crazy forest woman who made me her apprentice/slave thing. Is "Yukina" someone who would do something like that? Azmot asked, curious as to why Shirou was interested. It didn't really matter, but it was kind of weird that Shirou needed Azmot for something. What a pleasant turn of events. However, he refrained from asking, and instead added his own little comment. She has one hell of a slap, either way.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Shirou grimaced. That sounded like something she would do. It would make sense, since Yukina heard the it say Azmot's name. But did he not really know her name? Or was he playing dumb? "Might be," Shirou said. "But, to be honest, this isn't about her. I need...or, want, I guess, to know who you've met since you've been hear. Tell me people who stick out. People who did exceptionally blended in. People who you felt off about it."
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Well, Uh... Azmot said, recalling the people he managed to meet. Not many, really. Actually, just about 2 others. This guy named Jake, who got me this position of power, and a not-so-fake person of my imagination that turned out to be real. Some person took my appearance and stuff. I really don't know his, or her, name though. Azmot said plainly. Anything else you need?
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 am

Shirou thought for a second. So Yukina already confronted Azmot about it. A more direct approach, by the sounds of it. But Azmot didn't need to know Shirou was involved. He preferred to be scarce. The less people who knew, the better. And it wasn't that this was a serious thing, either. Shirou liked to keep to himself, in any activity he was doing. Except Etzolix. Because the less people knew about Shirou, the less he would be mentioned and remembered.

"Who is this Jake?" He asked. He met a Jake, back when he first visited MadCross. He assumed it was the same Jake that Azmot knew. "Where is he from? And what did he look like?"
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Jake? The Consul of Madcross, or something like that. He's the first person I met here. He looks like... I don't remember, honestly. He seemed rather plain, pretty forgettable features. I'm sure it's not hard to find him, regardless. Azmot said, looking around. He had put his TV remote somewhere but couldn't seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

It had been the same Jake that Shirou had run into. So, that meant that Jake had made a similar offer to Azmot. Power. And unlike Shirou, Azmot had accepted, thus tying him down already to politics. Though, he did have fancy digs. But not worth it to Shirou. "Alright. Thanks," Shirou said, getting up. He straightened his vest as a rift opened up. He was then gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)   Zippy Doo Dah (Shi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zippy Doo Dah (Shi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sohtrie's Source :: Abaddon :: Altostratus :: Official District-
Jump to: