Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adamantine Armadura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silmeria

Silmeria

Synch Points : 90

Adamantine Armadura  Empty
PostSubject: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 am

Name: Adamantine Armadura

Source: 95

Quantity: 1

Duration: Till broken or removed by will

Element: Space

Description: Adamantine Armadura  Armorfull738616_zps97416402

Abilities: This is a powerfully suit of armor that Silmeria can summon directly onto him or any area within 1 meter of his location. Once equipped it grants only its master special protection. It grants up to 39% maximum buff resistance against all types of magical and physical damage but also reducing his speed and magical attack by the same amount, Silmeria is able to control it by being able to reduce or raise back up its protection to get back his speed or buff by at most lower then its max to a cap of 5%. This change in its use can be done once per two post and cannot be changed until next post

Last edited by Silmeria on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

Synch Points : 2147483637

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 pm

So what you want is summonable armor that also protects against magical types of attacks?

1) The speed drawback only works for the physical aspect of protection.

2) For that high of magical protection it would cost more than fifty.
Back to top Go down
https://sohtriessource.rpg-board.net
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Ya

1) physcial attack good as a few back?

2) how much higher so sir?
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

The cost would depend on the severity of the drawbacks in order to have a balance.
Although, magical protection is difficult to account for because this is a summon so it can technically be destroyed. I'll talk to the rest of staff to see where we stand on that. Y'know, having to account for what actually happens to summons after they're defeated.

If you'd rather not have to wait for something along those lines you can always use a passive enchantment to make the suit of armor summonable and etc etc. That's just another option on the chance you want to go that route (whether now or later on).

Quote :
Silmeria is able to control it by being able to reduce or raise back up its protection to get back his speed or buff by at most lower then its max to a cap of 5%. This change in its use can be done once per post and cannot be changed until next post

This means you can augment the percentages as a give and take but only up to 5% or?
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 pm

ok i'll wait for the verdict

and meaning that its the lowest cap to reach so instead of 39% protection and debuff to speed in the same it can be changed to 5% protection and de buff to speed at best
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 am

How would you change percentages? As in how would that make sense? You're summoning physical armor which means it is a set weight that slows you down and a set density that protects you. Through what method are you making the percentages shiftable?

This doesn't even account for the magical aspects that would at least triple the cost of this.
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 am

by shifting away layers of the metal so the armour grows thinner and if i wanted to add them back on then i partical call back those layer to change those set density

And I can lower my attack for the magic def if that works
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 am

Yep. It works. Just needed to make sure you were using a method via space opposed to say metal or something along those lines.

Would you like to keep the price as is?
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:08 am

ok

and simlar but i'm willing to go a little higher but for the most part usable this early on but also I would like to be somewhat effective later on as i get stronger
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 am

I need to ask something I haven't thought of previously: Can you summon this on somebody else?

Also, I feel the percentage needs a frequency that it can change per post. As in it could only change x% per post. This prevents constant changing in events such as, "LOL I'M FAST OH SHIT AN ATTACK I'LL JUST UP MY DEFENSE RIGHT NOW 8D."
The magical defense property would be a stagnant one since you cannot switch magical defense in order to gain your speed back.

Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 am

No, if i summon it close to someone it just appears besides them

and what if i lose something to balance out MD like i did with PD and speed?
Back to top Go down
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:04 am

Well, it isn't necessary but you can choose to if you wish. That also would need a solid rate of change.

Not to mention that augmentation would also need to be regulated.
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 am

K so if i lower magical power with the MD would it the cost go down?

And ya one change per post seems fair
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 pm

(Taking this approval from Sohtrie at his request)

That decrease would drop the final cost, yes. I would actually suggest one change per two posts for the ability to change stats.
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 am

k edited that much so far any ideas for the final costs?
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 am

Given the severity of the increase an the current method of change, I'd lay the final price at around 90 - 100 Source.
Back to top Go down
Silmeria

Silmeria

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 am

edited in 95
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adamantine Armadura    Adamantine Armadura  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adamantine Armadura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sohtrie's Source :: Creation :: Conducts-
Jump to: