Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Your Cards (Etzolix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"As long as I'm not in the system or accessible by anyone other than yourself than I have no issues with any that was mentioned prior."
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 am

"You won't be," he assured. "I guess the question remains then-- where would you like to reside?"
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 am

"Choose whatever location suits you. Chances are I'll be wandering around Abaddon and only use it periodically. It's also an easy place for you to send the salary and whatnot so you don't have to attempt locating me unless its urgent." He said not expecting to reside anywhere for more than a day at time. He constantly kept moving around the city in attempts to familiarize himself with the world.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 am

"Alright," he said excitedly and with a grin. "So its a deal." He reached under his desk and pulled out a draw, tossing Etzolix a key and a tag. "Its a penthouse loft a few blocks from here. The recent tenant was removed by Samdie for sniping at their depots from the windows. Furniture is new, state of the art security system, huge television, and a kitchen sink. Have at it."
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 pm

"Sweet." He said catching the key and the tag as he left through a portal in search of the location. He would be sure to locate this and understand the inner workings. Hell, he might use this to get some action seeing as he was now single. But he only thought that in attempts to spite Yukina, not because he actually considered himself single.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:53 pm

"Well," he started shuffling some papers after the young man exited through the portal. "He'll have his uses until he gets too bothersome. Then I'll see whether or not I want him dead."
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:14 am

"Well," He thought walking into his new apartment. "I wonder how long until he wants me dead." He shrugged. "Perhaps when I expose him to the world? That'd be a fitting way to make him want to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Cards (Etzolix)   Show Your Cards (Etzolix) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Your Cards (Etzolix)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2