Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhythm Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

Synch Points : 2147483637

Rhythm Template Empty
PostSubject: Rhythm Template   Rhythm Template Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 am

Rhythm Template

Name: (What is the name of the Rhythm?)

Source: (How much Source does it cost to activate?)

Duration: (How long does the Rhythm last?)

Element: (If any, what elements does it use?)

Advantages: (How does it help you? Include any abilities you might gain in here.)

Drawbacks: (What becomes worse when using it?)

Description: (What physical changes are made? Are there any physical changes? Pictures are acceptable.)

History: (Can be brief, but what happened when/how did your character obtained this Rhythm? Optional. Remove this portion of the template if you are not going to fill it out.)

Pictures: (Any pictures of what your characters look like when in the Rhythm go here. If there are none then remove this portion of the template.)

Code:
[i][b]Name[/b]: (What is the name of the Rhythm?)[/i]

[i][b]Source[/b]: (How much Source does it cost to activate?)[/i]

[i][b]Duration[/b]: (How long does the Rhythm last?)[/i]

[i][b]Element[/b]: (If any, what elements does it use?)[/i]

[i][b]Advantages[/b]: (How does it help you? Include any abilities you might gain in here.)[/i]

[i][b]Drawbacks[/b]: (What becomes worse when using it?)[/i]

[i][b]Description[/b]: (What physical changes are made? Are there any physical changes? Pictures are acceptable.)[/i]

[i][b]History[/b]: (Can be brief, but what happened when/how did your character obtained this Rhythm? Optional. Remove this portion of the template if you are not going to fill it out.)[/i]

[i][b]Pictures[/b]: (Any pictures of what your characters look like when in the Rhythm go here. If there are none then remove this portion of the template.)[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://sohtriessource.rpg-board.net

Rhythm Template
Page 1 of 1