Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sohtrie
The Artisan
Sohtrie

Synch Points : 2147483637

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Name: (Place the name of your character here.)

Race: (Place your character's race here.)

Elements: (Which elements does your character have command over? You may choose three. You automatically get The Source, there is no need to put it down.)

Inheritance (This is a passive Tempo that all characters are born with/have. They can be physical such as extra limbs/wings etc. or can be non-physical such as enhanced hearing or Night Vision, etc. These are one of kind abilities and cannot be copied by other people through any means. If someone wants your inheritance you have to give consent for the use. However, if they choose an inheritance it is the only inheritance they get and no slot or amount of Source used could get them another inheritance or the ability to negate it.)

Appearance: (Write a physical description of your character. Please include hair color, height, skin tone, eye color, muscle tone, etc. Pictures are acceptable if it is a full body picture.)

Personality: (Write your character's personality here. Please include fears, habits, ideology, alignment, pet-peeves, etc.)

Affinities: (Please describe your affinities here. For each affinity, you must have a weakness. However, you are allowed 1 extra affinity that does not apply an extra weakness.)

Weakness: (Please describe your character's weaknesses and fears.)

Origin: (Where did your character come from before they came into this world? If you are using an actual character from another RP site, please provide a link. We will contact the original profile to avoid plagiarism.)

History: (Please write your character's history, how they got to this universe, and where they are now. Keep in mind that everyone stems from another universe. You may have been born here but somewhere down your ancestral line someone came from another universe. There is no inherit life.)

Pictures: (Post any of your character's picture(s) here.)

Code:
[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] [i](Place the name of your character here.)[/i]

[b][i]Age:[/i][/b] [i](How old is your character?)[/i]

[i][b]Race:[/i][/b] [i](Place your character's race here.)[/i]

[i][b]Inheritance[/i][/b] [i](This is a passive Tempo that all characters are born with/have. They can be physical such as extra limbs/wings etc. or can be non-physical such as enhanced hearing or Night Vision, etc.)[/i]

[b][i]Elements:[/i][/b] [i](Which elements does your character have command over? You may choose three. You automatically get The Source, there is no need to put it down.)[/i]

[i][b]Appearance:[/i][/b] [i](Write a physical description of your character. Please include hair color, height, skin tone, eye color, muscle tone, etc. Pictures are acceptable if it is a full body picture.)[/i]

[i][b]Personality:[/i][/b] [i](Write your character's personality here. Please include fears, habits, ideology, alignment, pet-peeves, etc.)[/i]

[i][b]Affinities:[/i][/b] [i](Please describe your affinities here. For each affinity, you must have a weakness. However, you are allowed 1 extra affinity that does not apply an extra weakness.)[/i]

[i][b]Weakness:[/i][/b] [i](Please describe your character's weaknesses and fears.)[/i]

[i][b]Origin:[/i][/b] [i](Where did your character come from before they came into this world? If you are using an actual character from another RP site, please provide a link. We will contact the original profile to avoid plagiarism.)[/i]

[i][b]History:[/i][/b] [i](Please write your character's history, how they got to this universe, and where they are now. Keep in mind that everyone stems from another universe. You may have been born here but somewhere down your ancestral line someone came from another universe. There is no inherit life.)[/i]

[i][b]Pictures:[/i][/b] [i](Post any of your character's picture(s) here.)[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://sohtriessource.rpg-board.net

Character Template
Page 1 of 1