Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark of Aeolus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Mark of Aeolus  Empty
PostSubject: Mark of Aeolus    Mark of Aeolus  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:31 am

Name: Mark of Aeolus

Cost: 0

Elements: Wind

Effect:
-Allows the user to fly through use of Wind manipulation.
-When in more intense movement the Wind accelerates. The opposite is also true. This is solely aesthetic.
-The height of the flight is limited to double the character’s maximum jump height from ground to head.
-The speed of movement is limited to that of the user and reflected by their speed on the ground. -Maneuverability is limited to the user’s natural affinity for it.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Mark of Aeolus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of Aeolus    Mark of Aeolus  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Mark of Aeolus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of Aeolus    Mark of Aeolus  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm

There is something that wasn't addressed.

What if I were on a building and used this?
I believe that I would be able to go as high as I could jump from the point of the building but once I did that I wouldn't be able to ascend. I would only be able to go down.

And say I went down and moved off the point of the building and just into air I wouldn't be able to ascend back to that point either.
Essentially, allowing flight in circumstances where it makes sense that you can fly but since it is only passive flight it shouldn't be a cheap excuse around the height limit.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Mark of Aeolus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of Aeolus    Mark of Aeolus  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 pm

You glide down at a gentle, steady rate and take some time to descend to your nominal maximum height. The total amount of posts buildings-- skyscrapers may take several posts and smaller buildings may take two or three. This would also apply to helicopters/planes/jets/trees/ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark of Aeolus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark of Aeolus    Mark of Aeolus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark of Aeolus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sohtrie's Source :: Creation :: Tempos-
Jump to: