Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itean Sgiathan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iscia

Synch Points : 550

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 am

Name: Itean Sgiathan (Feathered wings)

Cost: 10 Source to activate, no further cost.

Elements: Nature

Effect: Grants access to flight at up to the same speed as land travel, by growing the natural wings of the caster to become more angelic in appearance and larger. They emit a soft white glow. They increase in size in all directions by 40% of the base in each respective area. Also adds the "Symphony of life" proc to any spell cast at an ally. Max height currently double my jump height measured from my head at the highest point, approximately.

Symphony of life: Grant a 1% bonus to the target's Magic defenses. Stacks up to 3 times, lasts 4 posts.

History: The nature of the evolving species that Iscia came from is that of the morpher. They can change their evolutionary properties and even activate them for some time. These wings are the first of many possible mutations her wings can undergo.

Last edited by Iscia on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm

For the speed, simply state as fast as you can move on foot because that way when you eventually surpass the speed of 20 mph on land you'll do so in the air as well. What is the maximum height you can fly?
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Try now. Although honestly height won't matter to me later as I intend to make a spell just for that, but I suppose for now, 3000 ft? Same as real world unrestricted airspace for small flying vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Take how high your character can jump from the ground to the tip of her head and double it. That'll be the highest your feet can be off the ground for now. As you get stronger through synchronization the height will increase, and the height can be augmented later via use of beats/rhythms/ect.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

How much stronger and at what amount of synchronization? I'd need that now or we'll be reapproving this every time I gain more source >_>
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 pm

You'll get severely stronger. The reason I'm not locking you in with numbers is to prevent coming back here repeatedly to keep updating your tempo. Simply put double your maximum jump height from ground to head as about how high you can fly-- that way it changes slowly overtime as you grow as a character.
Back to top Go down
Iscia

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 am

Better?
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itean Sgiathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itean Sgiathan   Itean Sgiathan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itean Sgiathan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sohtrie's Source :: Creation :: Tempos-
Jump to: