Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Separation Anxieties (Blueman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirou

Shirou

Synch Points : 570

Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Empty
PostSubject: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Making sure he had everything, Shirou opened a rift and walked through it. He came out in the same general area, just on ground level. In retrospect, he could have used a rift to escape the room, or even to go to where Etzolix was now, but what was the fun in that? He'd meet up with Etzolix sometime later. They were supposed to go to a labyrinth type of area. With a sigh, he brushed him off and straightened his clothes and weapon. He took off his Immortalized Gloves and put them in his back pocket. Shirou then looked around and wondered where he was. This place seemed cleaner than where they were. No strip clubs or killer strippers. That's good, he supposed. Slipping his hands in his pockets, he walked down the street, looking for a map or some type of guide.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

Synch Points : 1330

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:38 pm

(Framework + Mr. Mimic -40 Source)

"Hey kid," he called out to the stranger walking along the street. Well, he wasn't a stranger so much to Jake, who'd been watching him for sometime. He knew where the kid was likely to land-- it was his city after all, and with the help of cameras and motion sensors all over the city linked straight into his office, it was a matter of time rather than and act of providence that he would find the boy. "Can I have a moment?" He wore his political suit and cocky grin. "I was watching your handy work Downtown with your friend, and I'd have to say you are quite skilled."
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Shirou was called out to by some stranger. He was tempted to keep walking, ignoring him, but he decided against it. Might as well find out what this guy wanted. The youth turned towards the stranger. A seemingly normal person, though he appeared to have a high affinity for magic and illusion. Great. Shirou never liked illusionists. The man droned on about watching him and Etzolix dispatch the puppet strippers. So he was watching them. Shirou hadn't noticed anyone particular around when they were fighting, so he was either hiding really well or he was watching from camera. Considering that he was talking to him now, after randomly landing in a random section of the town so fast, Shirou guessed it was the latter.

"What's your name," Shirou asked, flatly. "And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm

"Not much, more or less your help and I'm willing to provide you with anything I can to have your aid. My name is Jake, consul of MadCross." He did a polite bow and gave his best, welcoming smile. "I observed you and your friend battling Motherhood Man-ikans. I was more than slightly impressed. May I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Jake? The same Jake that placed Azmot into a position of power? Probably, since he was on the same consul. Unless there was another Jake with a higher position of power, Shirou was sure that it was the same Jake. How powerful was this man? Though Shirou was sure he wasn't in any immediate danger, he figured he should be weary of him, in any case.

"I'm Shirou," Shirou replied. "What kind of help? If it's disposing of more of those mannequin strippers, I'm not interested. I don't like guns."
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:49 am

"Its not exactly the Man-ikans that are the problem. Its more or less the people controlling them. Its not that you need my protection, but I can offer you some help at least for doing me such a favor even if you weren't aware of it. They'll certainly target you throughout all of Abaddon now. I would hope to provide shelter here, in MadCross for you should you need some." That much was true. How was that much true? If you scratch Jake's back, even on accident, he'll repay you. He doesn't like being in debt to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 am

Shirou shrugged, turning away, after listening to Jake's offer. "No thanks. I don't need protection," he said, dryly. "I think I can handle myself. I've been through worse. I think I can handle a bunch of cowards hiding behind puppets." He started walking around, waving. "Thanks, I guess, though."
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:35 am

"Don't walk away boy. Before you go, I'd like the name of the friend who traveled with you. I'd like to extend the same offer to him. Admittedly, there is an ulterior motive. I need replacements for a recently deceased friend to help me clean up MadCross. Organizations like the one you encountered are growing more and more rampant, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 am

Shirou stopped. He listened without moving. He then turned around, facing Jake once more. "His name isn't important," he responded, with a shrug. If he wanted to find out, then he'd have to as Etzolix first. Though, he was curious. "Tell me, why live in such a place ridden with rodents? Why not exterminate the lot and restart over?" It was a cold suggestion, though Shirou wondered what the response he would get.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

He grunted. It seemed he wouldn't be getting any sort of help from this Shirou character, so what good was he then? At the same time, he wasn't armed. Any kind of killing would require something heavy, and blunt. Like a baseball bat. Or a club. A rape club... but back to the matter at hand for now. "Disappointing. It'll be difficult to find him in this mess," he muttered under his breath. He snapped back when the young man mentioned rodents. "I'm sorry, rodents? Do you mean the Motherhood or the rats themselves? There's hardly a difference at this point."
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:12 pm

"Of course I mean the Motherhood. And every other sad lifeform that lives in this dump," Shirou replied, obvious disgust in his voice. Still, he was just testing the waters, so to say. He was curious as to how much this Jake cared about this place. He personally didn't care about this place, or the people in this place.
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:47 pm

"So, you mean the rats." His voice was monotone. "If I killed them, then what good would that do? It'd be a ghost town, as easily as it could done." He indicated all the panes of glass above them. "One good crack and I could cleanse these place easily. Like Atlantis, lost beneath the waves and forgotten by time and the rest of Abaddon. But no, why do that? There is limitless potential here for MadCross and her people. I should hope that one day, once achieved, I share that potential with all of those within the city of Abaddon. I'm getting close, too, so I can't give in just yet. The Motherhood is making it difficult though." He sighed, relfecting on why he'd even come down here. "I had hoped for you and your friend to assist me in the matter. I could have provided you with anything you needed, but there's no use pressing a stuck button."
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 am

Shirou listened stoically and silently to Blueman's response. "I will help you, if you happen to find something that would interest me," he told him. "However, as I'm rather new here, I'd rather not be tied down to one place. Not yet, at least. My friend feels the same, at least, with the latter. I'm unsure if anything will persuade him." He then turned, about to walk away. "Information fascinates me, by the way," he added, as a hint. "Farewell, Jake. It was a pleasant meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Blueman

Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 am

Jake reclined against the Brick building as the young man walked away. "Information, huh?" The clone vanished as soon as the boy turned his head, and Jake opened his eyes to a room with three corpses. He stood up, picked up the gun that had the motherhood's insignia on it and walked from his office. "Then I suppose I'll find you a scrap or two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separation Anxieties (Blueman)   Separation Anxieties (Blueman) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Separation Anxieties (Blueman)
Page 1 of 1