Sohtrie's Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohtrie's Source

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recovery Therapy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Etzolix

Etzolix

Synch Points : 1650

Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:10 pm

"According to the brochure I read we are in the forest of Kwaon, which is a section of the larger city Abaddon. This place isn't a planet but a dimension. It's kind of like a filler one that doesn't inherently have life or anything. Well, according to the brochure and all that stuff. Want one?" He said offering it to the man. He had plenty for since he took a whole stash last time when he was with Shirou.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

Synch Points : 230

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"It doesn't have life. Clearly that's far from the truth, why was I sent here though. Nevermind, that matters little what is the nature of this dimension do you have any clues, if I have to live out my life here ill make it out in there forest it'll do we'll. " Onyx spoke to the man speaking outloud to him he wasn't exactly sure how to do it. He would begin anew here avoid the bigger places.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 am

"Inherent life. That means everything is from a foreign dimension. We're practically all foreigners here." He answered first. "What do you mean? Clues? Uh, if you want to go anywhere I'll do you the favor and take you wherever you want." He shrugged. "I've pretty much been all around in my short time here."
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

"Were all practically foreigners you say.....very well then as for you're question..this place I am here now it reminds me of the past...I believe that I shall stay here. Train, become what something similar to before...it seems as though this forest holds many challenge's to topple over. Besides this place seems well to me. What of you, what shall you do?" He asked with curiosity to the strange man who appeared.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 pm

"I'll be continuing what I do normally. Traveling around, understanding this dimension more and etc. I'm still fairly new and would like to get adjusted. Not to mention there are different places with different challenges." One of the things Etzolix wanted to do was pass the labyrinth. He wanted to do this alone without avoiding any of the creatures in there like he did previously to find Agritera. Doing it that way was quite underwhelming and practically and easy way out.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm

"Maybe that is the reason we are all here...if were all foreigners....perhaps we were 'champions' in other places and here, here we have been reminded to find what we are....perhaps a second chance is in store for me.....you say there are places with different challenges, if I am here to stay, perhaps I should get acquainted to the entire land, the people or creatures here though I can't say I'm extremely interested with meeting." If there were champions from other worlds here then that meant odds are most of them were not the best of characters, Onyx wasn't exactly ready or even wished to delve back within that sort of world.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

"Choose what suits you. Whether or not people were champions from other worlds I cannot be sure. I can assure that there are some champions but not everyone here shows amazing prowess as there are many civilians." He said making sure that he didn't go challenging a civilian in the hopes of finding someone extraordinary.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:51 am

"There are others... that means those that have been given a second chance...... Tell me are they being treated unfairly?" Onyx wasn't sure yet, but if the answer was yes then perhaps no is this why he was given a chance at redemption the last thing he honestly remembered was the figure encased in shining silver, that couldn't have possibly had been her though...could it? Regardless of that Onyx had knew their may not have been people like him past self, however here surely there were those who wished to do harm to others. Others, that would not have their way with the common public.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 pm

"Perhaps, perhaps not. I'm still fairly new to this dimension but I'm sure there are people out there who harm others as well as people who help others." He said not really knowing what kind of answer this man expected.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:04 pm

"Well then, looks like that's why I am here..very well then........I'll stay here in this forest I'll get stronger just as before." Onyx swallowed heavily the journey ahead of him would be tough, however he was going to get through it. Just as he had done so before only this time hatred and vengeance would not guide him.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm

"Understandable." He said nodding his head. "You seem like a good guy. Don't let people try to take control of you in this dimension. There has been a lot of that going on recently, at least involving me." He gave this warning and would wait to see if there would be any more questions or discussion. If not and the man would pursue he training then Etzolix would not interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 pm

"Thank you for the offer, do not worry about any entity other then myself controlling the actions which I take I assure you I have had enough of that in the past." Onyx stated to him in confidence, he was never more serious about anything within his entire lives, no longer would he be the one that would live as a tool for others. Looking down at his bandaged arm he took in a quick breath sighing slightly then began to unwind the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Noticing the man being to unbandage his arm it seemed to have some activity going on. "Is your arm okay? I know a mage in Kwaon that might be able to fix it." He said referring to mage that has helped him heal a couple of times after his battle with the apes. He wouldn't leave an injured warrior out here alone. Especially one that was going to play the opposite role of what he had seen so much of recently. There needed to be conflict in order for things to be interesting and the classic good vs evil would help stir things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm

"Actually my arm has never been better." He told the other male with somewhat confidence in his voice a slight smirk on his face. The bandages after a minute or so finally all had fallen to the ground staring at his arm as the light blue energy began to flow around his arm he stared at his arm. For a long time he denied this existence to himself that he even had this. The truth of the matter was without this he wouldn't be here he would have died in the past. It was time he finally started accepting this arm as apart of him.
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:25 pm

"Understood." He said as he saw the glow of the energy. This was obviously a tool, an extension, for him to use in battle and perhaps one day he would get to witness it in combat. Whether or not he would be on the opposing end depended on circumstance. Making a portal he left the scene and would leave the man to train for he too was going to train in another area. One that he had been tracking for awhile to meet a fellow serpent and test his might against it.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Watching the man leave through whatever that might have been Onyx took in a little breath of air. Quickly he jumped onto another branch then soon onto another he found himself being able to slowly but surely find that his knowledge of skills such as jumping from place to place they felt more routine as they should a smile broke across his face. His arm flared with energy maybe things weren't going to be as peaceful as he had planned.......he wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Therapy    Recovery Therapy  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Therapy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2